News from around the web.
Go to Source
An update for Family Tree Maker 2011 is now available. It contains a number of user requested improvements and fixes of reported issues. Some examples are:
- Improved performance throughout the program
- Improved performance of Web Merge
- Right-click functionality in Web Search has been re-enabled
- The option to enable or disable enhanced image download (from Ancestry.com) has been added
- Media merge issues during Web Merge (from Ancestry.com) have been fixed
- The inability to modify references notes in the Source workspace has been fixed
A detailed list of all the enhancements and bug fixes in the update is available. For instructions on installing the update for Family Tree Maker 2011 access the Program Updates page; to download the update, click here.
A special thanks to all of you who take the time to report bugs and request enhancements; we appreciate your feedback. If you have a suggestion that can improve Family Tree Maker, you can submit it using the enhancement request form.