News from around the web.
Go to Source
Here are 10 reasons to visit us in exhibit hall booth 432:
1. Ask what goetta is (hint: you might find it on a menu). Or you could cheat
this blog post.
2. Pick up a free copy of the May/June
2012 Family Tree Magazine featuring our Cincinnati research guide plus
our complete 1940 census guide, Greek genealogy primer, guide to tracing Jewish ancestors,
3. Ask about local resources we’ve used to research our own Cincinnati ancestors.
4. Meet the author of My
Life & Times: A Guided Journal for Collecting Your Stories, Sunny Jane
Morton, Friday, May 11, 2 to 3 p.m.
7. See what we have for helping you trace German ancestors (Germans were about
60 percent of Cincinnati’s population by 1900) and African-American Ancestors (Cincinnati
was a Great Migration destination in the 1900s).
8. Drop your name in our fabulous door prize drawing.
9. Take advantage of show specials for Family Tree Magazine subscriptions