News from around the web.
Go to Source
If one of your new year’s resolutions is to manage your genealogy research time more
efficiently and effectively, you’ll
get 2013 off to a stellar start with our Ancestry.com Search Secrets webinar.
Sifting through the millions of records available on Ancestry.com can be like trying
to find a needle in a haystack, yet the wealth of data is critical to your research.
Whether you’re digging for your family in census records, military records or public
member trees, let presenter Laura G. Prescott teach you her top tips for making the
most of your searches on this genealogy juggernaut.
Date: Thursday, Jan. 24
Time: 7pm EST/6pm CST/5pm MST/4pm PST
Price: $49.99 ($39.99 early bird until Jan. 17)
What You’ll Learn:
- How to rein in the massive amount of information available on Ancestry.com
- Hints to set manageable search parameters for finding your family
- How to dig into individual databases for specific records
- Tricks and tips to make your search efforts more efficient and effective
- PLUS: Get a free PDF download of our Ancestry.com Web Guide
To learn how to harness the information on Ancestry.com so you can quickly and easily
track down your relatives, register