News from around the web.
Go to Source
Is a DNA test the answer to your genealogy prayers or a waste of
money? Well, it depends on the test you take and how you use the
Bettinger, aka The Genetic Genealogist, will help you understand how to use genetic
genealogy as part of your family history research in our Intro
to DNA Crash Course webinar on April 25.
- considered taking a DNA ancestry test
been overwhelmed by the options for genetic genealogy tests to take and testing companies
- wondered about the differences among Y-DNA, mtDNA and autosomal tests
- thought that genetic genealogy probably isn’t worth it for your research, anyway
- taken a test and been unsure what to do with your results
… this webinar is for you.
Participants in the Intro
to DNA Crash Course webinar will be able to ask their genetic genealogy questions
in a Q&A session during the webinar. They’ll get a copy of the webinar slides,
access to watch the webinar again as often as desired, and our genetic-genealogy guide
Research Strategies: Going Beyond Surnames.
Here are the webinar details:
- Date: Thursday, April 25
- Starting time: 7pm EST/6pm CST/5pm MST/4pm PST
- Duration: 1 hour
Price: $49.99 (sign
up by April 18 to save $10!)
Register for the Intro
to DNA Crash Course webinar here.