News from around the web.
Go to Source
Maybe you’ve done some basic research on your Pennsylvania ancestors
in censuses and vital records. But where should you
and your genealogy research turn next?
Find out from our Secrets
to Beat Your Pennsylvania Brick Walls webinar with veteran Pennsylvania genealogist
Lisa A. Alzo. It’s happening Thursday, July 9, at 7 p.m. Eastern (6 p.m. Central,
5 p.m. Mountain, 4 p.m. Pacific).
Among other resources, she’ll introduce you to the Pennsylvania Archives—and by that
I mean both the Pennsylvania State Archives and the Pennsylvania Archives series.
The latter is 138-volumes of published records including early government correspondence;
tax lists; and church, land, and military records, and it’s free
Participants in the Secrets to Beat Your Pennsylvania Brick Walls webinar also receive:
- a quick Pennsylvania vital records review
- strategies for exploring military records for your Pennsylvania ancestors
- tips for researching in court and tax records
information on other state-specific resources that can help you break through research
the opportunity to submit Pennsylvania genealogy questions before the event (via a
form when you register for the webinar) and again during the webinar’s live Q&A
- access to view the webinar recording again as often as desired
- a PDF handout of the presentation slides
- a PDF handout of our Pennsylvania Brick Walls e-book.
It pays to be an early bird! Sign
up now for the Secrets to Beat Your Pennsylvania Brick Walls webinar to save $10
on your registration.